Class IV English                Topic: Quotation Marks

The topic that I taught was quotation marks. I showed the example of quotation marks on the Smart board and asked them to read. I asked them what is different in the sentence given here? I noted the students' responses. Then I gave them the definition of quotation marks with example. I also projected the video on what is quotation marks with examples. Students watched the video and later they were provided worksheet as a follow up activity. I could see that students were seriously watching the video without any noise. This shows that as a teacher we just have to give them the platform to learn by themselves. They were able to understand and complete the worksheet correctly. Students enjoy learning through ICT instead of teacher always teaching. I could see that using smart board to teach and learn increases the student engagement and comprehension and raises their test scores. It encourages the student engagement making the learning process more enjoyable. Students have the advantage of learning by seeing, hearing and interacting.

 


Comments

  1. Great job! You have used varieties of teaching strategies

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment